Wednesday 28 August 2013

Popcorn Stitch Doily

I, Sush and our friend Usha ..... three of us started making this popcorn stitch doily at the same time and with the same color yarn. Sush had got the yarn for me and Usha , her favourite color ' Yellow ' She just looooveeeeeessss !!!!! yellow color (this is how she says it straining the word ' love ' )....I must say this was a way confusing project for all of us as Vrushali who was helping us with this pattern found herself between three silly best friends who just kept making mistakes because of their non stop blabber.....This is one memorable project which will always remind us about the happy time we have spent together.....




This was the first time we tried our hands on the pop corn stitch and we enjoyed our work....It turned out into a beautiful doily as you can see......As and when I get time I will be writing down the pattern....will upload once its done....Till then happy crocheting.....



No comments: